Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Twitter vs. Google: Clash of the big babies

Today I had a little Twitter rant about Twitter's problem with Google's announcement about their search changes.

It went like this:

Gut reaction is: @twitter is being a baby. They have WORST SEARCH possible for their own product. Why should @google be their search b*tch?

We all know @google algorithms for ranking is proprietary & can change on whim, right? If their results sucked they wouldn't be dominant.


I would use @twitter search (and did use @summize). It's a JOKE how ridic Twitter search is. And they have no one to blame but themselves.


#GoogleTwitterBreakUp#HeyGoogleTwitterStaycivilforthekidsplease


I don't have too much more to say about it.

I may be a Twitterholic, but I've also always been pretty underwhelmed by Twitter's customer service. They ruined search, and they're completely unresponsive to people trying to talk to them via their own tool. Frankly, they ignore support issues via email too.

So, my sympathy level? Low.

but you could probably tell that.


Labels: ,


Comments:
I think sooner or later Google would win the race because Google has advantage of search engine which is the best for all.
 
Both are good but I go for Google.


Raquel
 
Of course Google.


Michael
 
Thanks for this opportunity. I think so all you said is correct in real sequence. But major industries mean not to be true.

Java training in Chennai | Android training in chennai | IOS training in chennai
 
Thanks for this opportunity. I think so all you said is correct in real sequence. But major industries mean not to be true.

Java training in Chennai | Android training in chennai | Java training in Chennai


 
awesome to read this post, thanks for sharing. Google is all.
sap training in chennai | SAP Success factor training in chennai | SAP ABAP Training in chennai | Workday training in chennai


 
Upgrading ourselves to the upcoming technology is the best way to survive in this modern and fast paced technology world. Reading contents like this will create a positive impact within me. Thanks for writing such a valuable content. Keep up this work.

JAVA Training in Chennai | JAVA Training | Best JAVA Training in Chennai | JAVA Course in Chennai
 
I read this content really awesome.You provided another one great article.I hope this information may change my business carrier.I can remember these things whenever taking the decision.


SAP FICO training in Chennai

 
Both are best, but google will wins the race.
 
It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Digital marketing company in Chennai


 
It's A Nice Post.
Advanced Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore
 
I read this content really awesome.You provided very one great article.

Java Training in Chennai | Python Training in Chennai
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?