Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Some discounts for you on my next couple NYC speaking gigs

I'm going to NYC three times within four weeks in October/November. (Yes, I thought about just living there for a month, but it didn't work.)

Among the many fun-filled activities I have planned, I'm speaking at two conferences offering discounts to you, my readers. (Also, to any other speakers readers. And in one case, also to every single BlogHer community member.)

So, here's the scoop:

1. Web 2.0 Expo in NYC, October 10-13
Use the code 'webny11fos' and get 25% off registration.

As always the Web 2.0 conference features a series of web luminaries on its roster. What am I speaking about? Well, it's a new topic for me: I'm going to give a presentation on how to mine your community for more than just brand fans, but for actual full-time employees. When I look over the list of BlogHer's 60 employees, I'm proud of how many we came to know because they were BlogHer community members. And the interesting thing is that this applies not to just folks working in expected areas, like social media execution itself but also, for example, our in-house contracts counsel. A lawyer and a food blogger!

2. PivotCon in NYC, October 17-18
Use the code 'BlogHer30' and get 30% off registration.

I'm speaking on a panel about the new influencers, and I'm just a little stoked because my panel immediately follows Counting Crows frontman Adam Duritz speaking on building new relationships between artists and fans. Don't think it's too often I get to be in the same conference roster with someone in my iTunes rotation.

check out both these events in the next couple weeks and come say "hi!"

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Awesome one. Great for share.
I would like to share useful info to u..if u need a SAP training visit us,
sap training in chennai | SAP Success factor training in chennai | SAP ABAP Training in chennai | Workday training in chennai


 
Great post with good information. I really appreciate your work and keep on posting. Thank you
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?