Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Come join me in Seattle?

So, I'm going to Seattle in a few weeks to speak at a Ladies Who launch event there. Full info on the event is here.

I really like Seattle, although as per usual, I probably won't get that much opportunity to tool around.

I know I'll know one other speaker there, Lissa Rankin. If you attended BlogHer '10, you may have a very clear memory of Lissa making the word "vagina" a rallying cry. If you didn't attend BlogHer and have no idea what I'm talking about, you can watch Lissa's reading at this year's Community Keynote.

But I don't know if I'll know anyone else...and y'all know I'm a closet introvert right?

So, if any of you think a few days of inspiration that feeds your entrepreneurial aspirations sounds like heaven, join me in Seattle. I even have a discount code! Get $100 off the $395 price by using the code: LWL 100

Will I see you there?

Labels:


Comments:
I Like the ebay and marketing
marketing
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?