Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Anita Borg Institute is hiring

I've been on the Board of Advisors for the Anita Borg Institute since early 2009, I believe, and I'm proud to be associated with another group whose mission is so well-aligned with BlogHer's: To create opportunities for women. In Anita Borg's case, they're focused on women in technology. And they have strong ties to the corporate and academic worlds.

The Institute is now hiring three key positions, and each of the jobs sounds pretty exciting. It's great to know the org is growing, even in this tough economy, so if any of these jobs sound like they're up your alley, I hope you'll go for it!

Marketing Manager, email if interested.

Manager, Research and Executive Programs, email if interested.

Development Director, email if interested.

Good luck, and maybe we'll be working together soon :)

Labels: ,

That the provided information was really so nice,thanks for giving that post and the more skills to develop after refer that post.our giving articles really impressed for me,because of all information so nice.
digital marketing training in chennai

Wow! I Agree.. Great Post. It was the best article , actually you have posted something new compared to others, because I read many articles related to this topic but I only get impressed with your post only, keep posting. Thanks..

SAP training in Chennai
Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words thanks for sharing that valuable information.

Java training in Chennai

Awesome..You have clearly explained …Its very useful for me to know about new things..Keep on blogging..
seo institute in chennai


the site contains a very great article. the information present in this site will be very useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us.
ROI Services in Chennai

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?