Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yes, that's me using the word "totally" on Portfolio.com

Hmm. Now if only I had only used the words "dude" and "awesome", the quotes from me in this Protfolio.com article would have hit the Silicon Valley trifecta of over-used words :)

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did use the word "awesome" at least once, so I'm grateful that columnist Romy Ribitzsky spared me.

The article gives advice to budding entrepreneurs...which honestly I had never planned to be. But sometimes you get overtaken by what it turns out you love to do. And that's the best piece of advice I personally give in the article: Better make sure you start a company that does something you love...because it will consumer your life. Uh huh. Sounds totally right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?