Sunday, March 29, 2009

See me (and some other smart women) this week

Just a reminder that I think there is still time to register for the third annual Invent Your Future, a conference focused on women and leadership, taking place this week in Santa Clara, CA.


Personally, I'll be speaking on a panel on Wednesday afternoon, entitled Survival Skills for Leaders, alongside Slideshare CEO Rashmi Sinha (a former BlogHer keynote speaker) and Anita Borg Institute Community Programs Manager BJ Wishinsky. We're going to talk about networking, online and off, and some time today I have to figure out how to execute an idea I came up with (silly me) to visually represent our own career trajectories and how they have been impacted by connections and networking. Then we could introduce ourselves, but have it be relevant and interesting, not just something everyone sits through to get to the good stuff.

In my head it sounded really cool, but I have not yet quite gotten it down on "paper". I keep hoping Rashmi or BJ will finish their first, and I can just use whatever brilliant template they create to make mine. (Considering how busy we all are, they're probably hoping the same.)

The entire agenda is jam-packed with cool stuff, including Tuesday night's welcome reception and kickoff session with Rachel Maddow.

So, will you be there?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?