Monday, January 26, 2009

BlogHer is a finalist for the Bloggies

In the category: Best Community Weblog (Isn't it cute how they still call them "weblogs"?)

There are so many blog awards programs now, but honestly a lot of them see designed more to drive traffic and links to their creators than to honor great blogging. The Bloggies have an interesting process, and have been around for a while, so we're thrilled to make the cut this year.

The awards will be given out at SXSW, which I'll be attending. (And actually I have to do a bit more research to figure out if they let winners know ahead of time, I'd assume so, but who knows?) Frankly, we're up against some sites with fanatical devotees, so I'm not holding my breath!

We really are thrilled just to be nominated, but if so inclined: please vote!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?