Monday, August 11, 2008

Couple of quick links

1. Mona Weathers is an entrepreneurial blogger who has started a new site, HerProBlog.com. The site's purpose is to be resource for women bloggers who want to make money either with or through their blog.

Part of her plan for the site is to intersperse interviews with various blogging women, and I'm honored to help her kick off that series, with this interview with me. It's short and sweet, but i do get to do my usual rabble-rousing about identity, blogging and reputation.

2. In the department of "ask and ye shall receive", BlogHer Member CoolMomsRule tweeted asking whether BlogWorldExpo could offer a discount for BlogHers to attend the conference, since I'm speaking there. I told her it couldn't hurt to ask, so I did.

Organizer Rick Calvert kindly responded with the following offer:

BlogHers can use the code BHVIP to get 20% off the current registration price. The code is good through 09/01/08, but please note: earlybird pricing ends 08/22/08, so you'll get 20% off of a lower price if you act by then.

That's it...have a good week :)

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?