Friday, March 07, 2008

Me. On The Lab with Leo LaPorte

My S.O. was impressed. And he doesn't get impressed by much in my world.

But here I am on Episode #153 of the Lab with Leo LaPorte. Here's the description of the segment: How the web’s number one guide to blogging by women was grown from the ground up.

And here's where you can download the video.

I still have to figure out how to download the BitTorrent client, so I can download the video. So I haven't watched it yet. If any of you are way ahead of me, let me know how it is. It turned out to be way shorter than I was expecting, so it ended up being mostly a history lesson about BlogHer's beginnings. Which is OK, but I had other fun stories I was planning to tell. Ah well, I wouldn't mind going to Vancouver any old time, hint hint hint.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?