Thursday, December 28, 2006

Another Mac user who was approached by Microsoft/Edelman

Just to do my part to perpetuate the story I just wrote about, Darren over at ProBlogger is another Mac user who was offered the laptop with Vista.

I find the difference in approach interesting. Sounds like they sent Darren a very explicit email right from word "go." Thus getting rid of the coy language I recommended eliminating. I'm not going to go all conspiracy theory on why that might be, but it is interesting. Sounds like Darren also went through a very similar thought process as I did...you know it's not just PC users who dream of going over to the light and switching to a Mac. Sometimes we mac users do get intrigued by the dark side ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?