Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Carnival of the Capitalists is up at View from a Height

View from a Height is the host for this week's Carnival of the Capitalists and has kindly included my post about the value of diversity for a conference experience.

Other posts that jumped out at me:

Over at Scatterbox by Steven Silvers Silvers points out that it's not just bloggers getting bad media pitches from clueless companies. Traditional media folks and journalists have been suffering from same for years. They're just a lot less likely to publicly humiliate said bad-pitch-deliverers. (I think such folks need to attend BlogHer Business '07 to find out how to avoid the fate of ending up in The Bad Pitch Blog that Silvers points to.

Nina Smith from Queercents asks about Netflix and its current employment policies: "Is this a living wage?" I don't know, but now I feel pretty depressed about my Netflix subscription.

So, check out this week's Carnival of the Capitalists and see what jumps out at you!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?