Monday, August 28, 2006

Carnival of the Capitalists is up at Business & Technology Reinvention

Blogger David Daniels from Business & Technology Reinvention has organized this week's Carnival simply, in order of posts received, and there are many intriguing post descriptions to be perused. He has also kindly linked to my post here wondering why someone hasn't made a real blog conversation tracking tool.

One post that caught my eye:

7 Tip-offs that politics run rampant in your company from Bouncing Back. Of the 7 tip-offs described I would say that I have personally experienced #1 and #6 almost to the letter, and that the general politics behind #2, #3 and #5 are pretty much commonplace! how about you?

So check out this week's Carnival of the Capitalists and read for yourself.

PS-I can't help but notice that only 4 out of 39 submissions are identifiably women bloggers (a few are identified by blog name alone.) This is actually the first time I've submitted in a while, and I've noticed that my own participation in blog carnivals has gone down when my work load goes up. Many Carnivals I participate in off and on seem to be past their peak on number of submissions. Is this a trend? Has the blogosphere introduced so many Carnivals that they're losing their value or significance or capacity to make an impact? I've often said that Carnivals are a good way to expose your blog and its ideas to new readers and get regular bumps in traffic, some of which will always stick around. Do you out there feel that's still true, or are you too observing blog carnival overload and therefore dilution?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?