Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today only: hip & zen offers 10% off everything in store, including sale items

Client hip & zen is has a little promotion today for newsletter subscribers and blog readers called 10% Tuesday.

Today only (July 11th) get 10% off everything in the store, including sale items, by entering the code 'tempt' at checkout. That beats the usual 5% discount for blog readers.

I have gotten lots of cool stuff at hip & zen and really love both the style of the items, and the fact that most of it is organic, recylcled, hand made, fair trade and many other good things. In fact, it reminds me of my days working for Macy's while in college. Every week when I picked up my paycheck, I put a good chunk of it right back onto my Macy's card.

Anyway, I get lots of comments on my hip & zen stuff whenever I wear it, so 10% Tuesday might be a good opportunity for some of you out there to try for yourselves!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?