Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Metro goes thru a re-design. There is now a Silicon Veggie page

Imagine my surprise when I went to go find this month's Silicon Veggie column to post, and found the Metro's site completely re-designed. Since earlier this morning, I mean!

There seem to be some glitches, since I keep getting asked for passwords, but nothing happens when I cancel out of the request, but it looks much cleaner and more professional. Better yet, they have created destination pages for regular columnists...like me.

OK, so the name of the column is actually "Silicon Veggie", a play on the term "Silicon Valley", and they kind of ruin that by calling it "Silicon Valley Veggie", but who am I to quibble? I have my own page :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?