Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Carnival of the Vanities is up at Fere Money Finance

Enjoy the rich diversity of the blogosphere at this week's Carnival of the Vanities.

Of course I'd point out the diversity, given that I submitted my post here about gender diversity at conferences. (Yes, I know, one of many.)

But seriously, at what other Carnival will you get one post about whether someone is losing their strength and independence by being "relaxed in the envelope of a man's love", and another post about applying for the appropriate home loan.

Only at the Carnival of the Vanities. You gotta love it. (Even if I know some of you prefer the more elitist approach)

So enjoy the chaos at this week's Carnival of the Vanities. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?