Thursday, December 22, 2005

Technorati: Stop sending my dozens of repeat TSS alerts on my ego-feeds...please?

While everyone else is ooh'ing and ahh'ing over Technorati's new features, which frankly I haven't even had time to go look at, I am going to be the Debbie Downer here.

I may be wrong on timing, but it seems like ever since they announced this big shiny new and improved Technorati I have been getting sent and re-sent and re-sent every Technorati hit on every single watchlist I follow.

Remember I have nine blogs and a bunch of clients, not to mention my own ego-feeds, so I hope you can imagine that Technorati is filling up my RSS reader with dozens and dozens of garbage "new items" every hour.

It's driving me insane.

So, first of all: is this just my own personal hell, or are other people experiencing this too? And either way, how can I stop it without disabling all the watchlists I spent so much time setting up?

Help!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?