Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Carnival of the Vanities is up at Denali

...and quite a comprehensive view of the blogosphere the Carnival of the Vanities provides!

My favorite new discovery: well, just read this post: I'm a Comment Whore. That's an award-winning eyeball-grabbing post title if I ever heard one...I mean you can't resist clicking htorugh, can you? Well, I couldn't.

They kindly linked to my post here about strategizing to manipulate your posting to get more traffic.

Wow, thank you so much for the comment and link! It's amazing, but it really is a small blogosphere after all. I ran across your post a few days ago (probably via a link from Mr. Snitch) and really enjoyed it. Today, even before I went to your post via the Carnival link and realized it was the selfsame one, I mentioned it today,sight unseen. Anything related to traffic, stats, etc. gets me very excited!
I could tel by the liberal number of 'o's in your 'oooh.' Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?