Monday, November 07, 2005

Lessons from the sandbox

There's quite a blogswarm happening over John Cook, from the Seattle P-I, and how he quoted Riya.com's Tara Hunt in his wrap-up of the recent Seattle Mindcamp.

It made me so aggravated that my rant about it involved some cursing, hence the post has been put on my personal blog where I can curse to my heart's content.

Now, yes, I fully agree that we should have a little conversation about why I feel comfortable cursing on my personal blog, not cursing here...but have no problem pointing to the cursing over there? Good fodder for the panel I'm moderating at SXSW Interactive, "We Got Naked...now what?" which is all about drawing bloggy lines between the personal and professional.

But I'll leave that for another time. For now, I wanted to point you to my take on this dust-up and get your opinions on it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?