Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Yahoo PPC: time is money people!

I already wrote one rant about how I was just about ready to give up on using Yahoo Search Marketing altogether. It's not just that it's feature-poor when compared to Google ads, it's that the service is slow, unreliable, buggy.

Today they finally made a concession to accepted best customer service practices and communicated to their customers. Such a shock. Here was the message:

SYSTEM SLOWNESS:

We are currently experiencing intermittent delays and slowness in our account management system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.


Yeah? What patience?

Every day the incremental addition of minutes of my time to maintain my various PPC programs is adding up. I'm a consultant, so time literally is money. Where do I line up for my refund?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?