Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm going to KILL...umm...hold on...I'm thinking...

So, can anyone tell me exactly why it's a big deal that Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said he was going to "f*&^ing kill Google"?

I'm assuming we all understand that was rhetorical, right? And that Ballmer has a way of communicating that's shall we say, larger than life? And that anyone who's read Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" (and let's face it, that's just about every high tech exec, right?) speaks in pseudo-militaristic terms about their markets and competitors?

So, why is this the talk of the town?

Anyone?

Oh, and who would like to nominate themselves to be the competitor that I want to f*&^ing kill? Then we could get a bunch of attention and publicity too, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?