Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cross-Post: A podcast interview about HealthyConcerns and MedBlogging

After hosting Grand Rounds last week I was contacted by Dr. Kent Bottles from the Journal of Medical Practice Management to do a podcast interview about my perspective on both the Medical Blogosphere and the medical industry as a layperson.

Here's the link to the podcast I recorded on SoundPractice.net on Friday. (Quick work!)

It's always weird to hear your own voice. I invite you to hear the weirdness :)

Now they've asked me to write an article for the Journal about the 5 Things doctors offices could do to make the patient experience more efficient, professional, pleasant...in other words, pretty much the opposite of what it usually is.

So, if you have any brilliant ideas, go post them over here (where you can also see a couple of my initial thoughts.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?