Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just a reminder: Still collecting BlogHer links

Just in case you want to see what the blog community has to say about BlogHer, I am still collecting link in my del.icio.us account.

And yes, the tag is still "bloghercon", because I couldn't see splitting my first half of tagged links from the second half.

What's really fun now is that the word is spreading beyond the blogging power brokers...who all take it very seriously and want to examine the pros and cons...and is being taken up now by a broader circle of bloggers. And a lot of these (mostly chick) bloggers have a great sense of humor about it!

The again, so do some of the men

Check out the now 180-strong list of links at my del.icio.us account.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?