Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Doing a little Ad:Tech blogging

Ding a little blogging for the Ad:Tech blog. I could only head up there yesterday, so not a full conference report by any stretch.

So far they've only posted my two exhibit hall posts:

On the lack of booth babes.

And on the lack of exhibitors talking about "next wave" applications like mobility and blogging.

And I may be wrong, but I think they edited for content not just typos etc. which is a little surprising.

Can't wait to see what they do with my two other pending posts, both lengthy recaps of yesterday's morning keynote speakers. Damn I wish I had saved the text off myself. In case they cut them way back I could have posted them here. Hmmmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?