Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Worker Bees on the Sound of Vision Podcast

Hear me discuss marketing, blogging, authenticity, leaping from corporate slave-dom to business owner and more on the Sound of Vision podcast.

This is Part 1 of 2 on the general topic Women and Business. Chris Nolan and Andrea Learned are also featured.

Part 2 will come next week, and that segment will also feature me and cohort Lisa Stone discussing Bloghercon.

Courtesy of Arts and Letters Daily (aldaily.com) some more discussion of gender in blogging.



Don't think either have very satisfying answers. Too simplicistic explanations for something I don't think anyone actually understands or has hard data about.
Hmm, strangely, I could have sworn I was commenting on an entry a couple days earlier that was more specific to Bloghercon.

Sorry about that.
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?