Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Speaking at Stanford this afternoon

A couple of weeks ago I went to a backchannel networking dinner in SF where I met a slew of interesting, intelligent and interconnected people.

While there, I spent some of the time talking to Stu Gannes, the gentleman who runs the Digital Vision Fellowship at Stanford University. We talked about technology, particularly the power of blogging. And we agreed it would be great to continue the conversation some time over lunch.

So, we set up to meet today to continue that conversation over on campus.

I'll first give my presentation on "Blogging for the Enterprise" (the one I did at EBIG in January.) Then we'll have plenty of time for Q&A and discussion.

Apparently it's open to the public, so if you missed it at the EBIG meeting last month, come on over to Stanford and see it there!

Here's their site where you can get the details.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?