Friday, January 21, 2005

This Week's Site of the Week

Every week I feature a new 'Site of the Week' on the Worker Bees web site.

This week it's Malcolm Gladwell's web site.

Gladwell, author of "The Tipping Point" and the newly-released "Blink", is also a columnist for The New Yorker, and his site has archived all of his columns. In this age where traditional publications don't always get the value of free, accessible online archives (yes I'm talking to you New York Times) this is a welcome part of his site.

I saw Gladwell speak 2 days ago, and he is charming, articulate and clearly sharp as a tack.

So, if you read this blog, but don't often go to my regular site, every Friday I try to give you a good reason to go there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?