Thursday, January 06, 2005

Expanded Silicon Veggie Gig

Had a nice chat today with the editor of the Santa Cruz edition of the Metro (who publishes my Silicon Veggie column.)

They have occasionally re-printed my column in their edition, but he's really interested in giving me a few more words, and he actually prefers my "think" pieces (as he called them) over plain old restaurant reviews.

So, starting with the column that just was released yesterday, I'm going to make a 50% more wordy version for his edition. In addition, he'd be happy to get extra think pieces from me if I have the time to write them.

I'm very excited. Santa Cruz probably does have an even more prominent vegetarian community than Silicon Valley, so it's a great fit.

Next Santa Cruz, after that, the world!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?