Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Pretty Good Advice for New Bloggers

About.com's Shai Coggins gives 6 tips for time management to bloggers trying to wrok blogging into their lives.

Some of the advice is advice I follow: I do keep a list of bloggable ideas that I haven't gotten to yet. I definitely use an aggregator, and I do try to blog very quickly...as the thoughts occur, so that it sounds close to how I would talk...not formal...not stilted.

I'm not one for scheduling specific days/times to blog. Given all the blogs I actively maintain, I'm blogging every day. But I don't allocate specific hours of the day to do so. I grab that time whenever I feel the urge hit me.

All in all, I can't argue with any of her advice, even the advice I don't personally follow!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?