Monday, November 15, 2004

The Blog Business Summit in Seattle this January

I'm excited to see this event coming up in a couple of months.

I think the blogging world is at the point where it will either break free of its own self-involved little bubble and reach its true potential, or it will sink under the weight of its current, exclusive nature and its sense of misplaced propriety.

This Blog Business Summit seems to imply that some people, at any rate, are ready to make the former happen.

And I say 'Bravo.'

I've said it before; I'll say it again: blogging is a tremendous tool. I hope to attend this Summit and hear how others are using the tool creatively. And hope to share what I'm doing with my clients.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?