Saturday, October 23, 2004

Presenting to the EBIG WIG

I'm presenting it to the Women's Interest Group (WIG) of the East Bay IT Group (EBIG.) Yes, I'm doing it just because I love the whole acronyms thing. I'm giving this talk to the EBIG WIG...how could anyone resist meeting this group of people?

Anyway, the topic is: "Advancing in the Technical World, with a Non-Technical Background."

This is a presentation I've given on several occasions. In fact, giving this presentation to the National Association of Minorities in Communications (NAMIC) is the reason I was in NYC that fateful day over 3 years ago.

If you're an East Bay chica and want to come hear about how I managed in a technical environment with my lack of formal technical education, here are the deets:

Monday November 8th
6:30-9:00PM
Location: The Outsource Group
1646 North California Boulevard, Suite 210
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Fee members: $10.00 Fee Guests:$15.00
Cost includes wine and dessert.

Agenda:
6:30-7:00pm Networking & Registration
7:00-7:15pm Introduction & Announcements
7:15-8:30pm Presentation
8:30-9:00pm Q&A

Web site for more info: EBIG WIG

In addition, the abstract for the presentation is available on my web site here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?