Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Various Opportunities Flowing In

Wow, it's been a busy week here at Worker Bees already.

Some of it I can talk about. Some of it I could tell you, but I'd have to...well, you know the rest.

I have both a potential online interview about professional blogging (with me as the interviewee) and a potentially speaking opportunity in the works.

I'm talking to LIFT about doing some workshop development for them. The subject is, of course, marketing.

And, here's one that should surprise you, I'm going to Vocal Direct a production of "Fiddler on the Roof" at an area high school!

Now that you're done with your spit-take and wondering how that relates to buzz marketing, I can tell you it kind of doesn't.

But, I am helping out my stepfather and his buddy, who lost their Vocal Director and are starting auditions on Monday.

And I do love doing it, even if it's been a while since I have.

And I'm sure I'll get plenty of good stories for my personal blog out of it :)

[Once you're a blogger, you start seeing everything through the prism of "would this be a good blog entry?"]

But mostly, one of the things I love about this life as a small business owner , well, okay two of the things I love, are the flexibility and the constant variety. I don't get bored, and I get to choose what I work on and when.

So, getting to indulge my creative side will be enriching for the soul and adequately profitable for my pocket book.

I say that now. Check back with me after I hear three dozen girls sing "Matchmaker!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?