Monday, September 13, 2004

In the Merc: Making a Living Blogging

Interesting article in the San Jose Mercury [Registration required] about who is (and more likely is NOT) making a living blogging.

But here's the point that is made that is singing my tune: A blog should not be considered the end for the blogger, but the means.

Blogging is one tool in my arsenal. It's a marketing tool. It's a publishing tool. It's a P.R. tool. Well, you know, you can read my earlier posts about the various applications for blogging.

My contention continues to be that you can DO everything you do with a blog via some other method. it's just that a blog is a great method to do most of that stuff, and in fact a better method a lot of the time.

So say I!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?