Friday, September 10, 2004

Another Blogger Weighs In On Why Businesses Should Blog

Pretty good post on the Top 5 reasons any business should start and maintain a blog.

This is a new blog to me, so I'm going to do what I always do when I find an interesting post for a new blog:

I'm going to subscribe to the blog feed in my news reader application, follow its posts for a while and see if it's one I want to track permanently.

What? You don't track your blogs via a news reader application? You just bookmark them and go back to them when you think of it? You are missing out my friend. Let the blogs come to you!

I use an app called NetNewsWire Lite myself. But there are many of them out there.

It's the only way to go when you start to track multiple blogs.

Oh, and back to the original purpose of this post. Read the Top 5. Then give Worker Bees a call. We write blogs.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?