Wednesday, August 04, 2004

UPDATED: Inaugural Column in the Metro Published Today

'Silicon Veggie', my new monthly column for the Metro, was published today.

Unfortunately it is NOT one of the direct links on their site, however when they get the pdf version loaded for this week's edition, you'll be able to view it there. I'll update this post when that happens.

It's pretty cool. They even have a little blurb on the front cover announcing the "New Meatless Columnist." Pretty funny.

They also have this "artist's representation" of my face on a turnip or beet accompanying the column...not so sure how I feel about that.

The Metro is free, so pick it up, usually wherever coffee is sold.

Here is a link to where you can download a pdf version of the entire issue! I'm on page 43.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?