Sunday, August 08, 2004

The LIFT Workshop is ON!

A while back I posted that I was going to start doing my first workshop for LIFT, but via a miscommunication and timing issues, it didn't work out.

But now I can say my first workshop for LIFT is on!

Topic: Know What You Want & How To Get There
When: Monday evenings starting August 23rd, 2004
Length: 6 weeks. There is no session on Labor Day, so it extends until October 4th, 2004
Time: 6PM-7:30PM
Location: Alza Corporate HQ; 900 Charleston Road; Mountain View, CA 94039

Things to know:

You can attend week one for free
You can also sign up online here: LIFT schedule
It is open only to women.

So, pass this along to all the women you know who would be interested in forging a new path.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?