Saturday, June 26, 2004

Welcome To Two New Clients

Starting this week I will add two more theatre productions to my client list. The first is "Red"', a new drama being produced by TheatreWorks, and the second is the open-ended run of "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change!" running at the Marines Memorial Theatre in San Francisco.

TheatreWorks is striking out into blog territory, and I think it's a bold and exciting move for them. They certainly already have a loyal following and subscriber base, but the blog will not only bring those loyal audience members even closer to TheatrWorks, but reach out to grow their ranks. TheatreWorks has a reputation for cutting edge theatre, and now they're trying cutting-edge buzz marketing techniques too!

The blog is just getting started this week, so be sure to check it out, bookmark it, or add it to your news reader:

http://theatreworksblog.blogspot.com

"I Love You...etc." is a fun musical revue that hits just about every milestone in a person's romantic life from dating to marriage to kids and beyond. It's been running Off-Broadway for almost a decade now, simply because everyone can relate to it.

For this show I'll be running a search engine ad program, but also doing online community outreach.

If you're signed up for my newsletter, you're eligible for that great offer!

I'm happy to welcome both shows to the hive of activity at Worker Bees.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?