Thursday, June 17, 2004

A new side venture coaching women

Last week I signed on to be one of the coaches for an organization called LIFT (Life Is For the Taking being the term behind the clever acronym.)

LIFT (check out their web site) is dedicated to providing ongoing, high quality and affordable coaching to women along three paths: personal, career and financial. And their approach really appeals to me because it's pragmatic and focused on sustained life changes, not one-time deals that are supposed to change someone's life overnight.

They already have a facility in San Francisco, just opened one in Oakland, and are expanding to the South Bay next month.

I go for my training this evening, and I'm looking forward to being around a bunch of great women!

I'll keep you posted.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?